i am having a lot of trouble with my mental game. i have the talent to shoot low scores but my mind holds me back. the main reason is i tend to focus on my score and the end result. i was wondering if anyone has any good techniques to help with not thinking about my score at all. it seems when i start bad with a few bogeys i can settle down because i think i have no chance so then a play well after. but i need a way to not think about it without being out of the tournament.
- Release the End Result | Be Happy With What You Have
- TwitterGlitter.com - Birdies and Bogeys
- A Method to the March Madness | SalesAnimals
- Mind Power Breakthrough Mental Game Coaching. | Psychology Problems Advice Info
- Hockey Psychology: Know Your Mental Strengths | Hockey Mental Game Tips
Filed under: Golf Mental Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!