Hello everyone. I need your help. I love to play golf but sometime my golf game gets the better of me. I get very frustrated over the game. I know that sometimes I play bad because I let a bad day at work get to me. I don’t think my clubs can take much more of me pounding them into the ground.
My dad sent me a link to a CD program that you listen to for 30 minutes a day and it is suppose to relax you and help your mental game. I know my dad has used programs like this in the past and they have worked for him. I would appreciate your input. Also, the program is only .97. Not a lot of money and I can send it back if I don’t think it’s working.
Thanks in advance for your input!
LoL- and no my dad is not trying to get me into a pyramid scam.
- MyBusiness101.com » Blog Archive » Acn Pyramid Scheme Or Legitimate Mlm Business Opportunity?
- Get Psyched For Sports: Pregame Mental Preparation Strategies. : eGuideReviews.com
- PART 2 Prequisites And Basics To Re-Installing Windows XP | Windows Backup Software
- Why You Need To Master The Game Mental Golf | No SubHealth | How to get better health.
- Pool and Billiards’ Mental Game
Filed under: Golf Mental Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!