Archive for 'mental'
Well, time has gone by since my last Golf Rehab post!
To cut a long story short, at this moment, I was supposed to be on holiday in the Caribbean, however, thanks to the wonderful Icelandic volcano all that went by the board and we're now holiday in Devon, a place I have never been to before, it is BEAUTIFUL and the weather is on our side. We have 10 days here and will probably play golf at least 7 times, something I would not have wanted to do last year but since my golf mental outlook has completetly changed, I'm looking forward to each round.
So, since my last post: I'm back having regilar lessons with my favourite golf pro, I REalLY like him, I've been with him for over 2 years, not on a regular basis I might ad, I'm just a club golfer, not about to turn pro or anything but every time I have a lesson with him, I come out feeling encouraged and positive. We've changed a few minor things with my swing and at the moment, I'm hitting the ball MUCH better tha I have for a long time. So, the physical side, I can work on and improve on in time.
However, how is my mental side of golf going?
Actually, I can report that it is going REALLY well. Thanks to the golf mind training course I'm taking, my attitude to golf has changed dramatically ! I can deal with frustarrtion a lot better and look on each potentail 'disaster' now as a challenge as to how I can deal with that one particular shot.
Yesterday we played a course next to our hotel called Saunton Sands, we started playing at 3pm afetr a 4 hour drive from London to Devon and although it was quite warm when we started, by the time we finished at 7pm, we were FREEZING.
I had a good front 9, but after 12 holes, I was so cold and tired that I stopped enjoying playing. My stableford score was miserable, 10 points on the front and 9 on the back although I was hitting the ball really well but it’s a links course and the greens were Really fast.
We're playing it again today and after a good nigts sleep, my hopes are high that I will score more points today.
I'll write later with news!
www.golfmindfactor.com in this snippet from his online Mind Factor golf coaching program, Europe's leading golf Mind Coach, Karl Morris, who has coached pro players such as Darren Clarke, Paul McGinley and Graeme McDowell, shares some of the secrets to controlling nerves and anxiety on the golf course.
solvinggolf.com With these tips you are able to play the best golf of your life and have a new outlook at your golf shots that will really lower your score. If you need help with your swing too visit my site at solvinggolf.com to find the best product for making your swing simple and reliable.
- Live Cricket Score, Live match-India vs Zimbabwe Score | Worldwide ...
- Golf Video Lessons » Preparing Your Mind to Play a Golf Shot
- Flagstick Golf Magazine's Tee Shots » Blog Archive » Bunker and ...
- Flagstick Golf Magazine's Tee Shots » Blog Archive » Fritsch In ...
- Paige: The stars fell on Parker – Denver Post – MSMDC News (blog ...
www.golfmindfactor.com in this snippet from his online Mind Factor golf coaching program, Europe's leading golf Mind Coach, Karl Morris, who has coached pro players such as Darren Clarke, Paul McGinley and Graeme McDowell, shares some of the secrets to building mental toughness on the golf course.
- » Running Long to Increase Stamina and Mental Toughness Posted By ...
- Donald Wins Madrid Masters | Golf in Spain | Accommodation | Golf ...
- Graeme McDowell among 14 exempt from US Open qualifying (source: Espn)
- Graeme McDowell among 14 exempt from US Open qualifying
- Warrior Mind Podcast | Warrior Mind Coach
www.amazinggolfmind.com -- Discover the Mental Golf Training Techniques that Tiger and the Top Tour Pros don't want us to know.
- Golf – Psychological Instruction – Five Fantastic Ideas For ...
- Renegade Mental Golf Customer Reviews | Golf Training Coach
- Learn The Distance Golf Techniques That Show You How To Drive Long ...
- Every Shot Must Have a Purpose: How GOLF54 Can Make You a Better ...
- Tiger Woods' Wife Heading To China Without Him! | PerezHilton.com
www.taly.com Get The MIND Set. Swing mechanics will only get you so far. Discover MIND Mechanics and Trust Your Talynt using an engineered Mental Reference Point for golf.
A stealth mode mental game technique to use on the course to releive tension, stress and anxiety.