Golf is a game in which we need to be able to learn to switch from enjoying our surroundings and our playing partners into a highly focused state which connects us with the shot required. Learning how to practice this key part of the mental game will help us become better players. Unless we are able to give every shot our best effort and attention, we will not get closer to playing to our potential. The thing to recognize here, is that this relaxed concentration is something we can learn and and improve every time we play. Eventually, it will become part of our subconscious and we wont even realize we are doing it. The shot routine will help you do this. This is one of the integral parts of playing better golf and is one of the fundamentals of my mental game audio teaching.
- Mind Power Breakthrough Mental Game Coaching. | Every Things Here
- It's A Mental Game For The Jazz – The No-Look Pass
- How to Build a Tiger Woods Golf Swing - The (Modern) Champions of ...
- What they said: Ian Poulter (PGATOUR.com) | PGA Golf Tour - Golf ...
- Don't Do Down! | Peak Performance Golf Swing
Tagged with: better golf • confident golf • golf mind • golf psychology • golf state of mind • golf strategy • lower scores • mental game • mental game of golf • positive golf • shot routine • zen golf
Filed under: Golf Mental Game Videos
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!