www.ZENGOLF.com Stroke-saving lessons from PGA TOUR Instructor Dr. Joseph Parent, world renowned mental game expert and author of the best-selling instruction book ZEN GOLF: Mastering the Mental Game. Whether you're a Tour player or high-handicapper, all golfers hit into trouble. The key to keeping your game on track and avoiding those blow-up holes is getting back onto the fairway or up to the green. In "Getting out of Trouble - Part 1: When You Miss The Fairway," you'll learn what to do when you're faced with a variety of challenging shots. Dr. Joe gives you the mental game skills and visualization techniques that will help you save strokes and keep the big numbers off your scorecard. For more info, visit www.ZENGOLF.com
- Gain more confidence by challenging your fears and doubts ...
- Your Skills In Online Casino Games « Consistency in Helping Others
- Part 2 with Dr. Joseph Parent on The Art of the Mental Game
- The Art of the Mental Game with Dr. Joseph Parent
- Guitar Hero 2 (Xbox 360) Jordan Expert 336K | xbox360 game video ...
Filed under: Golf Mental Game Videos
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!